3313 22nd Street N , is a 1910 beauty in Maywood, Arlington’s first neighborhood to enter the National Register of Historic Places. One light to DC, bordered by the bike path, this house is within easy walking distance to grocery stores, small businesses, athletics fields and an aquatic center at Washington Liberty high school. Maywood residents also enjoy parks and caring neighbors. It’s a small town in the middle of a booming city. Step onto the front porch of 3313 22nd Street N and find history beside the updated features of this three-bedroom home. *** One of the earlier Maywood houses, it has been lovingly maintained by the current owners since 1993. ***All of the original house has been preserved, including beautiful wood floors on both the second and first floors. ***The HVAC, plumbing, full insulation, wiring and bathrooms reflect today’s standards. ***Additions to the home include a spacious family room with gas fireplace and built-in cabinetry, full bath, laundry room, and side porch. *** Rare in Maywood, the owners also added an air-conditioned and heated detached two-story garage with a finished second floor and large storage capacity.*** The fully fenced back yard hosts perennial plant borders, ready for fun. ***The house features: 1910 pebble dash cement stucco finish, recently painted*** Full front porch*** Nice square, flat, fenced backyard ***Brick walkways in front, side and rear*** Custom made stained glass diamond window lighting the staircase ***Granite kitchen counters*** New gas stove/oven and dishwasher***Replacement/upgrade of furnace and A/C unit in late 2019***Main roof is 10 years old ***More on Maywood and the house history: The house, 3313 22nd Street N, is cited at length in the National Register of Historic Places. It was built in 1910, by Alonzo Havener, a professional plasterer who likely was drawn to the area by the District’s building boom at the turn of the 20th century. It is a prime example of the three-story, front gable, Queen Anne-style home in Maywood. According to oral history, Mr. Havener had the house next door, a bungalow at 3309 22nd St N, built for his daughter when she married. Both houses are stuccoed with the sturdy, old-world “pebble dash” finish that endures today. ***Maywood was founded in 1909, when rail and trolley lines enabled residential growth in north Arlington. It was designated an Arlington Historic District in 1990 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.